We are recruiting
Full time - Assistant product manager
What distinguishes Minididou from other companies? Many aspects such as our iconic brands as well as the scale of our business. Innovation is continuous and there are many opportunities to evolve. The honor of being able to brighten up everyone's day every day.
- You will be in charge of the business:
- Collaboration with the Demand Planning team to allow them to make the best volume assumptions based on our marketing activities
- Monthly analyzes of panel data and recommendation of corrective action plans if necessary
- You will be responsible for the budget
- You will actively participate in the development of the annual strategic plan in support of the Product Manager (in-depth analysis of the market and the brand, strategic recommendations for action plans, projection of volumes).
- Ensure the best possible execution of marketing plans
- Support of the Product Manager in the implementation of the local plan
- Be the referent contact for the Category Planning team in order to optimize the visibility of our brand in store (instore activations, communication to sales teams, etc.)
- Manage the launch of innovations with a plan adapted to France (media, instore, activations)
- Support the Product Manager in the development of innovations and portfolio management
- Coaching an intern
Qualifications • Minimum 1 year of experience in the field of FMCG • You have very good interpersonal skills and an open mind that allow you to collaborate effectively with X-functional teams and external agencies • You have a strong analytical capacity and business sensitivity, and you like to build conclusions based on your analyzes • You know how to manage your projects independently thanks to your organizational agility and your orientation towards results • You speak French and English fluently.
We are proud to have a high performance, collaborative culture where we offer support and a development plan to improve your career and your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment and enthusiasm, we offer attractive compensation and benefits.
Full time - Community Manager
Within the Communication team of Minididou and attached to the Social Media Manager, the Community Manager will be responsible for:
Writing / Content creation / Curation:
- Establish the editorial calendar (visuals and texts) of the brand's social networks according to values, priorities and markets - choice of images, writing of catchphrases.\
- Animation of social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, ...):
- Programming of daily publications;
- Boost publications;
- Moderation of accounts (liking / commenting on all comments on publications as well as those of Members and their followers) - responding to private messages;
- Identify and optimize target communities (@ and #) in order to develop the positioning of the brand and its "fans";
- Monitor influential key accounts of journalists / influencers / clients;
- Evaluation and monitoring of actions:
- Assessment and monitoring of the brand's e-reputation;
- Establish and monitor a benchmark of competition on social networks, influencers, industry trends;
- Establish and monitor monthly KPI reporting for the various internal customers;
- The search for new media or relevant influencers to develop the visibility of the brand.
- Holds a graduate diploma at Bac + 5 level in digital marketing or communication
- Talent with a first experience as a community manager
- With the potential to evolve towards more responsibility,
- Able to take initiatives, good oral presentation, lively, agile, attentive, ability to be live with members.
- Excellent knowledge of social networks and their tools (Buffer, Iconosquare, Bitly, etc.)
- Dynamic, resourceful, curious and well organized
- Can work transversally.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills, writing skills and communication skills
- Perfect spelling in French and English
- Bilingual English imperative, native language.
- Profile blogger / instagrammer / journalist